Thursday, November 29, 2012

pet names!

I know this is so random..but for some reason sometimes the cutest pet names pop into my head! Most of the time I won't lie I think of dog names, but really they could be for any pet. I'm so weird with pet names seriously, once I had 3 fish and I pretended they were a mafia of fish and I named them Frankie, Joey and Louey..I know I was a weird child..

Cute pet names:

PEACHES
TROOPER
BATMAN - how funny would it be every time you said it?
PAISLEY 
PUMPKIN
MONKEY - this would be for a pet that ISN'T a monkey..
MUNCHKIN
MONSTER - why are there so many M's though..
CANDY
SWEETS 

The pink names are the ones I just CANNOT WAIT to use!

Seriously I was keeping this list on my iPhone..like WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK OF PET NAMES?! So weird I know..

Thought I would post about my weirdness HAHA :)

xx
Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment