Monday, September 23, 2013

Music Monday | Royals

    Hello all! Sorry, I know it's been a while. School has been taking over my life currently (I'm writing this as I sit waiting for my lab to start), BUT I'm back with another Music Monday! This week, we're featuring the song Royals, by Lorde.

    I've heard this song 1080973 times on the radio, and I've always found myself singing along, but I never knew what it was called. Then a couple weeks ago I "Shazam'd" it, and didn't remember the tag until today. Now it's on repeat.... so I figured I'd make it this week's Music Monday feature!

    Lorde (real name Ella Yelich-O'Connor) is a 16 year old singer, yes you read that right she's 16, from New Zealand. She released her first EP, The Love EP, in March and is set to release her debut album this month. Enjoy! (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorde)

Have a great Monday! 

Twitter: @vmahh
Instagramvarshamaharajh
Vine: Varsha Maharajh


No comments:

Post a Comment