Friday, December 13, 2013

David's Tea Relaxed Collection

Hello all you wonderful people!

Where my tea lovers at? :)

David's Tea has literally been my best friend for the past few months. For those of you who don't know, David's Tea is a Canadian tea store that sells a variety of loose leaf teas. They do have a few stores in the U.S. but they also sell their teas online to Canada and the U.S. Whenever I'm at the mall, I always stop in and sample a new tea. Recently, I went in and bought their Relaxed Collection.


This boxed collection came with 3 different teas in their own resealable bags and a pack of 10 tea filters. The 3 teas were: Sweet Dreams, Jessie's Tea and Mother's Little Helper. 


Sweet Dreams: 
This is an organic caffeine-free herbal tea with the main ingredients being chamomile, lemongrass and rose petals. I love having this tea before bed, it puts me at ease and I knock out once my head hits the pillow. It's very soothing and tastes great. Definitely buying more!

Jessie's Tea:
This roobis tea is also caffeine-free and its main ingredients are coconut and lavender. This tea smells lovely, however, it is not one of my favourites. The mix of coconut and lavender is a little too much for my liking. That's just my personal preference, I know there are people who do happen to like this blend. 

Mother's Little Helper:
This is also an organic caffeine-free herbal tea like Sweet Dreams, but the main ingredients are valerian root, chamomile and peppermint. This tea is wonderful during cold season because the peppermint soothes a sore throat and helps with a stuffy nose. I've been having this everyday since I got sick and it really has been helping. It's quite relaxing as well, I will be buying more of this tea too! 

For those of you who don't know how to make loose leaf teas, here's a quick how to: 


Open the resealable bag or tin, take a teaspoon of the loose leaf tea and put it in the tea filter or in my case, mesh tea ball. The bag or tin of tea should have the recommended amount of tea for each cup. Once you get used to making your teas, you can always make your own adjustments. 


The last thing you need to do is put the tea filter or tea ball in your cup. Pour the hot water over the filter/ball and let your tea steep before enjoying :) Again, the recommendations for how long to steep your tea is on the packaging. Depending on how strong you like your teas, you can adjust the steep time as well.

I love going into tea stores and trying new flavours. If you're not from Canada or the U.S. and don't have a David's Tea in your area, you can look for any other loose leaf or specialty tea store. It's amazing how comforting or energizing a cup of tea can be. I encourage you all to go out today and have a delicious cup of tea!

Until next time darlings :) 

Twitter: @s_maharajh
Instagrammaharajh_

2 comments:

  1. Great site, valuable and very useful information,you has provided us for that I really thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete