Monday, January 13, 2014

Lipstick Love - Vino!

Hey lovelies! Winter is ALMOST over (not yet unfortunately) and I wanted to share with you all one of my fave winter lipsticks! I always tend to go more towards the "dark side" if you will, when I choose my lipsticks, and I've loved this one for years!


It's called Vino by Victoria's Secret and it's a beautiful dark plum colour. The purple hues in it go so well with a darker skin tone and the colour pay off of the VS lipsticks is phenomenal. It shows up pretty true to colour on camera as it does in person.


It's a great colour for formal settings since it is quite dark, but because of the plum/purple hues you can definitely get away with wearing it to casual outings as well.

This post was just a quickie, I just wanted to share this lipstick with ya'll before winter was over! Lots of love!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment