Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Web Wednesday | History of Rap 5

Hellllllllo! Welcome to Web Wednesday. As you all know, I absolutely L O V E Jimmy Fallon. He's my favourite late night host, and when JT is on his show (#Timberfallon), life gets ten million times better.




They've done a bit over a number of years called "The History of Rap" (I mentioned it in this post) where they perform a medley of popular rap songs. It is by far one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed.

Jimmy recently left "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and took over "The Tonight Show"from Jay Leno. Of course he had his BFF JT on it within the first week (I mean, how could he not), and THEY DID PART 5 OF HISTORY OF RAP. So here it is, for your visual and audible pleasure:

Timberfallon for the win.
PS. Last night I stayed up until 1:30am watching a playlist of Jimmy's "Thank You Notes" bit he does every Friday. It makes me laugh every single time I watch the bit, so why wouldn't I want to laugh for 42 consecutive videos? Here it is, if you want to be entertained for 2 hours and 31 minutes.
Have a happy Wednesday, lovers! 
Twitter: @vmahh
Instagramvarshamaharajh
VineVarsha Maharajh


No comments:

Post a Comment