Friday, September 12, 2014

Feature Friday | Not Quite There Yet!

Hey guys! Here's another post on our #featurefriday series! Today I'd like to feature my friend Newsha and her awesome postgrad style blog, NOTQUITETHEREYET.CA.



Up there you can read an outline of her blog, what it's all about! I love it because it's such a different idea. I mean who really knows what real life is after grad anyways? I think it's such a great way to show her growth as a person/professional and share it with everyone.

Newsha and I met in first year, as we lived in the same res. And I remember that she loved to read. Accordingly, one of the coolest sections of her blog is her book reviews.


She doesn't review your everyday books, which is what I find interesting. Newsha's reviews are thorough and often on books that give you life advice. The topic is fitting for her blog, because it's about life, getting to your final goal, and the journey a long the way. And let's get real, we all need life advice along that journey!

She also has a series called "Sunday Scoop" where she talks about interesting stories from the week, "Coffee Talk" which are her everyday blog posts, and "On the Job" where she talks about all things work-related.

By far though, my favourite section of her blog is "Daydreamers". This is a section where she features her friends, recent grads, and features little tidbits about their lives. I think that's so cool, and I've never really seen anything like it before.


If you're a recent grad looking for advice, or just looking to know that you're not the only one, Not Quite There Yet is for you! And honestly, even if you're not a recent grad, it's just a good, dynamic blog to read. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments below! :)

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment