Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Web Wednesday | Stay With Me (Cover)

OKAY, HI! So, I stumbled upon a cover of "Love on Top" by a singer/songwriter named Leroy Sanchez a few years ago and listened to it incessantly. I thought his voice was SO GOOD. You could tell he was such a talented singer.

Fast forward to last night: I get a notification on my phone from Twitter saying ""@IAmLeroySanchez" followed @OfficialGNL". The name clicked and I freaked out because I remembered listening to that cover years ago. So I went back to his Youtube page and listened to the Beyoncé cover and some others.

His cover of Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" was beautiful, so I thought I'd share. Enjoy!


Leroy has a single called "Little Dancer" on iTunes so go check that out! & You can follow him on Twitter, subscribe to his Youtube channel, and like him on Facebook!

Have a great Wednesday! 


Twitter: @vmahh
Instagramvarshamaharajh
VineVarsha Maharajh

No comments:

Post a Comment