Sunday, January 25, 2015

Health | Nike Training Club - Free Yoga Class!

Hey dolls! Today I went to an awesome event put out by Nike in Oxford Circus. I knew that they were running the same type of events in Toronto a couple months ago, but I never got the chance to go. I was really excited when my friend mentioned to me they were doing it in London this week!

Nike Training Club Week is a week where all different types of fitness classes are offered by Nike and taught by experts in their field. They're usually held in different locations of whichever city it's offered in, and best of all they're free! They not only offer classes, but also free swag and healthy food! I don't know how it could be any better!?



Here are a few snaps I took at the event today! It was an extra yoga class they added on to the week, since there was so much demand for it. It was held at One Mayfair, which I believe is an old church in Oxford Circus. The venue was huge, and perfect for their sort of event.

We walked in, signed a waiver and got some snazzy wristbands. Downstairs there was coat check (again free) and of course change rooms and washrooms. After that, we headed to an intense Vinyasa Yoga Class, which felt amazing! The room was huge, with beautiful high ceilings and the NTC Week logo projected onto that ceiling! At the end of class there were free swag bags with food and drink tokens inside!

After class we headed upstairs where there were three food stations and a small eating area. Can I just say the food was fan-freakin'-tastic. I couldn't believe they had it all for free! There was a snack station with Raw Cacao balls and Oat Bars, as well as four different types of fresh pressed juice. The first food station had a falafel dish with lots of different salads, a sweet potato dish with different vegetable salads and finally a zucchini pasta dish with vegan pesto! All vegan, gluten-free and delicious! The last food station had awesome frittatas from a cool company called FITTATA (get it?). I grabbed one of those and it was delicious. There they had meat options as well as veggie options with stuff like chorizo, mushrooms and lentils.

What I loved about it was it was really for anyone. You didn't have to worry about money, so that's of course awesome. But people were of all different skills levels as well, so it was great if you just wanted to give yoga a try without having to pay for an expensive class somewhere. I had an amazing time and if NTC Week is coming to your city next, I would strongly recommend it!!

Twitter: @liveshiv
Instagram: liveshiv

No comments:

Post a Comment